We are now offering the SILKPEEL DERMALINFUSION hydrodermabrasion treatment in our clinic. The SilkPeel Dermalinfusion is a patented, non-invasive, 3-in-1 dermatological treatment that simultaneously exfoliates, extracts, and infuses skin with condition-specific serums for an all-inclusive treatment in one step. It is the first and only critically-timed, exfoliation-to-serum treatment technology with optimal-depth delivery for immediate and long-lasting results on all skin types with no downtime.
SilkPeel treatment is a multi-pronged approach to managing the appearance of the skin. The noninvasive procedure exfoliates dead and damaged skin cells, extracts debris from the pores, and infuses tissue with serums that are carefully selected based on specific objectives. Patients achieve immediate and long-lasting effects from the precise technique that infuses the skin at an exact point after exfoliation.
The tip used to conduct advanced, gentle microdermabrasion exfoliates the epidermis while simultaneously suctioning debris away from the surface. Exfoliation is achieved with a diamond-tipped plate that is surrounded by a low-pressure vacuum. Adjacent to this is a chamber that is filled with a customized serum.
SilkPeel Dermalinfusion works through various mechanisms. The diamond-tip abrasion of the uppermost layer of tissue clears a path for serums to be deeply absorbed into the epidermis. The act of abrading skin, as gentle as it is, incites a wound-healing response. This response can impede the absorption and efficacy of nourishing serums. That’s why the SilkPeel times serum delivery at an exact point in the process.
SilkPeel Dermalinfusion has various options for infusions. This allows us to customize treatments to improve skin texture, boost radiance, manage acne-prone skin, minimize lines and wrinkles, plump superficial tissues, correct sun damage and dark spots, hydrate dry skin, and more.Dermalinfusion premium facials include options such as:
- Skin brightening effects using an advanced peptide serum combined with brightening ingredients.
- Ultra-hydrating boost utilizing chamomile, apple/watermelon/lentil extract, and hyaluronic acid.
- Anti-aging effects utilizing vitamin C and other antioxidants along with vitamin E to fight free radicals and reduce the signs of aging.
- Pore clarifying, acne-reducing effects using anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory ingredients such as oregano and chamomile oils and salicylic acid.
This noninvasive treatment is gentle enough for delicate areas and strong enough for areas that have sustained significant sun damage. Common treatment areas include the:
- Face, including the eye and lip areas
- Neck and décolleté
- Upper back
- Upper arms
Face $195 | Neck $195 | Décolleté $230 | Back $300 | Shoulders $250 | Customs – Consultation is required for full pricing.
*Upgrade your Face treatment to Dermalinfusion Signature (Includes extractions, high frequency and LED Light Therapy) $235
*Consultation is highly recommended for custom treatments*
- Who is a Candidate for SilkPeel Dermalinfusion? SilkPeel Dermalinfusion is a good treatment option for a wide range of people who are interested in reviving the appearance of their skin. This cosmetic process is popular among people preparing for a special event as well as those committed to managing their aging skin. Because serums are customizable, infusions are safe for most skin types and tones. If you’re concerned about the signs of aging, sun damage, rough texture, acne or acne scarring, or dehydrated skin, SilkPeel Dermalinfusion may be an ideal treatment for you.
- Is There Any Recovery After treatment? There is no downtime needed after SilkPeel treatment. Patients can immediately resume normal activities with a beautiful new glow about them.
- What kind of results will I see after Silkpeel Dermalinfusion treatment? Studies have suggested that SilkPeel treatment may immediately boost the volume of the skin by up to 70 percent. This results in smoother, more radiant, more youthful skin. Pores may appear noticeably smaller while dark spots, lines, and wrinkles appear less visible.
- How Many SilkPeel Treatments Will I Need? It is possible to enjoy benefits from a single SilkPeel treatment. However, depending on your goals, we may recommend a series of 2 to 4 treatments. Some patients schedule SilkPeel treatments monthly or a few times a year. We will conduct a thorough consultation and assessment of your skin and discuss our recommendations with you based on your unique needs.
- Is SilkPeel Safe? Yes. All aspects of SilkPeel are designed for gentleness. The microdermabrasion and customized infusion serums have provided safe and effective results for many people.
*Please Note: We are highly trained certified technicians and not medical professionals. For any medical advice or opinions, please consult with your family physician, a doctor and/or medical professional prior to your appointment or before undergoing a procedure. Results cannot be guaranteed due to individual body types, health conditions, diet, healing, skin type etc. When booking a procedure you release all liabilities*
**PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SALES TAX. GST WILL BE APPLIED ON TOP OF THE LISTED AMOUNT**
Price is subject to change without prior notice