- For better results and to effectively remove your hair, we need your hair to be about a quarter inch long (about the length of a grain of rice). If you have recently shaved your peach or you’re a shaver, please make sure to book your appointment a least three weeks after the last day you shaved otherwise your hair will be too short for treatment.
- Exfoliate 24-48 hours before your appointment. The morning of your appointment, take a hot shower or bath to help open your pores. Avoid lotions, self tanners or sprays, as these can interfere with your wax.
- If you are nervous about pain or discomfort, we have heard from other clients that taking either an ibuprofen or acetaminophen 30 minutes before their appointment helped with the pain/discomfort. We always recommend checking with your doctor if you have questions.
- On the day of your appointment wear comfortable loose clothing.
- During your treatment remember to take deep and slow breaths. The calmer you are the more relax your body will be.
- Are you pregnant? No worries! Waxing is safe for those who are expecting up to 37 weeks gestation. If you are +37 weeks and looking to get it done, please contact us.
- For the first 24 hours after your treatment, it’s important to avoid exposure to heat, pool and physical activities to keep away bacteria from getting into your skin and risk of infection.
*No swimming pools, saunas, hot tubs, hot baths or hot showers.
*No tanning beds or sun exposure.
*No activities that will lead to profuse sweating.
*No Scented Soaps or perfumed products.
*Avoid touching or playing with the area.
- If you’re having some discomfort after your treatment, we recommend apply the area with a CLEAN & Cold Compress.
- Everyone is different and some slight soreness, redness or small bumps can occur which is normal after your treatment and they are temporary reactions. Symptoms usually subside within a few days.
- After 72 hours we recommend exfoliating the area on regular basis to help remove dead skin cells, creates blood flow allowing the skin to bring any potential infection and hair to the surface, eliminating ingrown hairs and it promotes soft and smooth skin down there.
- If you are on your period during your appointment, no worries, just remind us upon your arrival and wear a tampon or diva cup etc. Keep in mind that during a woman’s period the pain threshold is at its lowest immediately before and during her cycle and the pain may be slightly higher than other times.
Waxing becomes easier and more painless the more often you get it done. We recommend waxing every 3-4 weeks as the hair becomes finer, softer & more sparse with regular waxing. Results will vary from person to person.
INTERESTED IN A PEACH OR BOOTY FACIAL?
COMING SOON TO OUR MENU – STAY TUNED!!!