Are you embarrassed by the discolouration in your intimate area such as the bikini area, anus, inner thighs or underarms? For various reasons, our intimate bits become discoloured. It’s totally common and nothing to be ashamed about. Our hormones never stop changing and below the belt doesn’t exactly have the proper air circulation.
Our in-house service will help jump-start the skin lightening process by getting the skin 1-4 shades lighter. Areas might lighten all over or in certain areas results vary from person to person. However, it is really important to also purchase the home care kit to see amazing results in 2-6 weeks.
We do not guarantee the number of results that may be achieved since each individual’s body shows different results.
Price is per treatment/session WITHOUT Home care kit:
Vaginal $100 | Anus $100 | Bikini Line $120 | Full Bikini (Vaginal, Anus and Bikini line) $200
Underarms $120 | Knees or Elbows $120 | Inner thighs $120 | Bum Cheeks $120
Other areas starting at $120
Price is per treatment/session WITH Home care kit:
Vaginal $225 | Anus $225 | Bikini Line $243 | Full Bikini (Vaginal, Anus and Bikini line) $315
Underarms $243 | Knees or Elbows $243 | Inner thighs $243 | Bum Cheeks $243
Other areas starting at $243
**Important the hair needs to be removed from the BIKINI, ANUS, UNDERARMS area before this treatment. For Laser clients, this treatment can be performed 1 week after your laser treatment. Please book in a waxing treatment before this appointment for an additional fee or come hair free to your appointment.
1. What is Skin Lightening & Anal Bleaching? Skin Lightening & Anal Bleaching is the process of brightening the skin and can be used on any area that has hyperpigmentation like the labia, nipples, underarms, knees, elbows, etc
2. How many treatments do I need? The number of sessions needed will depend on your skin tone, and
how much lighter you want to go. One session gives an amazing INSTANT brightening of the top layers of the skin at least 2-3 shades after just the first treatment, but results may vary from a person to another. Sometimes the whole area can get lightened and sometimes certain parts of the area get lightened. We highly recommend starting with a series of 3-4 sessions with 1-2 weeks apart and follow up with home care to achieve maximum results.
3. What causes skin discolouration? The first thing to know is, it is perfectly normal to have darker skin in areas such as the underarms, hands, face, knees, elbows, inner thighs, bikini line or the skin around the anus. These dark areas are the result of accumulation of dead skin cells and melanin on the top layers of the skin. No one in the world has a completely even skin tone over his or her entire body. Some people are simply born with darker areas of skin, often in intimate areas. The skin in these areas can also darken due to other factors such as pregnancy, hormonal imbalances, or simply aging.
4. How is skin lightening performed? When you arrive for your appointment, the area will be prepped and cleansed. Once dried, a trained clinical aesthetician will begin the procedure by manually exfoliating the area before applying the exfoliating cream to instantly brighten the top layers of the skin and open the pores. Then, the fast absorbing gel (all natural with Green Tea) quickly penetrates to help block the formation of excess melanin in new skin cells. The additional use of red and blue LED lights opens the pores and helps the penetration of the product. The whole procedure is gentle and pain-free. Skin lightening is safe for all skin types.
5. Skin lightening safe? Our treatment is the one that started the trend more than 12 years ago! Safe, gentle, and clean. No Hydroquinone or Kojic Acid. Principal ingredients: Licorice extract, bearberry, green tea, citrus lemon and aloe vera. The products are produced in the USA with the highest degree of quality and safety and are approved by Health Canada.
6. What happens after my appointment? You will be instructed to not rinse the area for at least 6 hours. If you want to expedite results, you may purchase a home care kit to use daily until your next in-clinic lightening session. Your clinical aesthetician will instruct you on how to use the at-home gel.
7. Is it safe to do on intimate areas? Intimate skin lightening is one of the hottest skin care trends today. Often, there are outdated general skin lighteners relabeled trying to take advantage of the trend. Many contain harsh chemicals such as Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid or even Mercury that can burn, irritate, or have ingredients that can leave you sticky or messy. Our treatment is not a bleach and is an original product that has been specifically formulated and tested for use on the sensitive areas.
If darker skin on any of these areas is bothersome to you, you may benefit from intimate lightening treatment for the following: Inner Thighs, Bikini Line, Underarms, Knees & elbows, Neck, Hands & feet, and any other external body area.
8. After getting my intimate lightening treatment done, will the discolouration come back? It is hard to predict how long the results will last. If there is a hormonal imbalance or hormonal changes, then yes, the discoloration can come back. However, our clients have had long-lasting results and you should use the Skin Lightening Solution for maintenance purposes at home.
* Please Note: We are highly trained certified technicians and not medical professionals. For any medical advice or opinions, please consult with your family physician, a doctor and/or medical professional prior to your appointment or before undergoing a procedure. Results cannot be guaranteed due to individual body types, health conditions, diet, healing, skin type etc.*
**PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SALES TAX. GST WILL BE APPLIED ON TOP OF THE LISTED AMOUNT**
Price is subject to change without prior notice