Laser Photo Rejuvenation helps target the primary signs of aging and photo damage including unwanted pigmentation, redness and veins on the face and body. Whether it’s performed with a Laser or an IPL technology, these two types are known to be safe, effective and comfortable treatments for both men and women.
- Brown and Red Pigmentations (Age spots)
- Sun damage
- Vascular lesions (spider veins, port wine stains, leg telangiectasia)
- Rosacea (redness)
Common areas are areas that is more frequently exposed to the sunlight. This includes the face, neck, décolletage, legs, hands and arms. Most clients require only 1-3 treatment sessions. The number of treatments will vary based on your concern.
Face $250|Package of 3 – $675|Package of 5 – $1063
Neck $150|Package of 3 – $405|Package of 5 – $638
Décolleté $250|Package of 3 – $675|Package of 5 – $1063
Arms & Shoulders $300|Package of 3 – $810|Package of 5 – $1275
Hands $150|Package of 3 – $405|Package of 5 – $638
Customs – Consultation is required for full pricing.
- What steps must be taken before the procedure? Avoid direct, excessive sun exposure or tanning 3-4 weeks prior to treatment.
- What should I expect before and after Laser Photo Rejuvenation treatment? At the beginning your technician will select which laser technology to use and customize the treatment settings to target the colour and depth of your skin concern. The laser light is converted into heat energy and absorbed only by the cells containing excessive pigment or veins. During the treatment there will be flashes of light and a light elastic sensation. After the treatment there will be redness and a slight warming of the skin are normal after treatment and usually subsides within an hour. Over the next 24-48 hours you may see a darkening of pigmented spots; in the week afterwards the pigmented lesions flake off, which leads to a more even skin tone. After treating vascular lesions you may see the vein blanch and disappear or a colour change in the vessel which dissipates after a few days.
- How many sessions are required? An improved skin appearance can be noted after the first session. Multiple sessions provide even better results. Treatment regime depends on the severity of skin damage, skin type, type of treatment (vascular vs sun damage) and energy settings.
- How quickly will I see results? Sun damage and skin complexion results can be seen a few days after the first session. The skin will continue to look younger and more brilliant over time with most visible results after 1-2 weeks. Having multiple photofacial sessions will improve the final result. For vascular treatments such as spider or leg veins, results can be seen in up to 2-3 weeks depending on how deep and big the vessels were.
- Are there any side effects? Most clients do not experience any side effects and any skin reaction usually resolves within a few hours. Clients may find they are sensitive to sunlight immediately after treatment. It is recommended to avoid direct sunlight and tanning, and Sunscreen with SPF 35+ is highly recommended.
* Please Note: We are highly trained certified technicians and not medical professionals. For any medical advice or opinions, please consult with your family physician, a doctor and/or medical professional prior to your appointment or before undergoing a procedure. Results cannot be guaranteed due to individual body types, health conditions, diet, healing, skin type etc.*
**PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SALES TAX. GST WILL BE APPLIED ON TOP OF THE LISTED AMOUNT**
Price is subject to change without prior notice