FOR CLIENT & STAFF SAFETY
- WE WILL BE PRE-SCREENING all client appointments 24-48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- YOU CAN NO LONGER access our Studio from the front entrance. Please access through the side of the building to the BACK ENTRANCE.
- WE HAVE DESIGNATED the driveway in front of the SINGLE BAY garage for client parking.
- PLEASE COME ALONE to your appointment and kindly leave your child/children at home.
- DUE TO CLOSE proximity please keep talking to a minimal.
- DUE TO THE SAFETY OF OUR CLIENTS & STAFFS there is a limit of ONE PERSON at a time inside the Studio. Please send us a text upon your arrival and remain in your vehicle until we reply back to let you in.
- PLEASE REMOVE ALL FOOTWEAR upon entry.
- ALL CLIENTS MUST hand sanitize their hands or wash hands for 20 SECONDS upon entering our facility. The washroom is located at the back and the third door on the right.
- ALL CLIENTS & STAFFS WILL BE GIVEN A TEMPERATURE CHECK with a touch less THERMOMETER and DISPOSABLE MASKS will be available for use.
- AS USUAL, ALL BEDS are wiped down and sanitized between clients.
- ALL LINENS that come in contact with clients and aestheticians and therapists remain single use.
- ALL WORKSTATIONS, Equipments, Machines and Products/Bottles used in the studio are wiped down with disinfecting product between each clients.
- ALL AESTHETICIANS & THERAPISTS will continue to wash/sanitize hands between clients and continue to wear masks and gloves during treatments.
- IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL on the day of your appointment, please refrain from coming in and call us to reschedule your appointment.
- IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY TRAVELLED, COME IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH SOMEONE INFECTED WITH COVID-19, HAVE SYMPTOMS RELATED TO COVID0-19 OR HAVE COVID-19, PLEASE SELF ISOLATE FOR 14 DAYS. IN ADDITION, PLEASE CALL 811 FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.